Deadline for submission of communications 16 June 2016
Notification of acceptance of communications for publication in the proceedings 31 July 2016
Deadline for acceptance of revised communications for publication 12 September 2016
Rules for submission of papers (written communications)
1. Papers may be submitted in Portuguese, English or Spanish (Castilian).
2. Papers must have at least 4 pages and a maximum of 6 pages, including figures, tables and references (papers with a number of upper or lower pages will be rejected).
3. Papers should be prepared in accordance with the guidelines available on the template.
4. Authors can submit more than one paper, including multiple authors.
5. Abstracts and papers only will be included in the program and proceedings book only when at least one of the authors is registered (with paid registration) for Conference.
To submit your paper (drawn up in accordance with the guidelines of the template), click here
1. The posters must be in the format 1.20 m length and 0.9 cm wide.
2. At least one of the authors should be present at the time of the poster sessions to present and discuss the work with those interested.
3. The Organization will make available support frames for the posters, while the responsibility for each participating author to post and remove in accordance with the guidelines provided by the organizers.
4. The posters should be posted between 14.00 and 16.30 PM on 13 October 2016.